Kundalini Gong Training Mallorca
Invest in you. You don’t attract what you want, you attract what you are. Train with Vikrampal and be part of our «Kundalini GONG TRAINING» from September 16 to 18, 2022.
Formación en el uso del Gong en las clases de Kundalini Yoga
Time & Location
Sep 16, 10:00 AM GMT+2 – Sep 18, 7:30 PM GMT+2
SADHANA WORKS, Carrer de Sant Feliu, 17, local 8 & 9, 07012 Palma, Illes Balears, España
About the Event
It is not about learning to play GONG, it is about learning to live better by incorporating GONG into your life and your classes.
3 days for you to learn what you need to know about the use of Gong in Kundalini Yoga.
Training for conscious teachers who want to take their practice and their classes to another level, feeling more confident and developing their full potential.
People who are in resonance with prosperity and want to add more value to their Kundalini Yoga classes.
The gong will accompany you as a teacher so that you become the protagonist.
Align your energy with your heart and brain.
What does this “Kundalini GONG TRAINING” include?
- Practical training on the use of the gong in Kundalini yoga classes:
- How to create Kundalini Yoga Masterclass with Gong
- Access to the private community «EL CAMINO DEL GONG»
In the training I will share with you:
- How to enter the quantum field of infinite possibilities
- How to choose your gong
- Techniques used by Yogi Bhajan
- Kriyas and meditations with Gong to incorporate into your classes
- How to increase your income
- Friday, September 16: 16:00 H – 19:30 H
- Saturday, September 17: 10:00 H – 14:00 H and 16:00 H – 19:30 H
- Sunday, September 18: 10:00 H – 14:00 H and 16:00 H – 19:30 H
About Vikrampal :
-Master in Music Therapy (Autonomous University of Madrid, 2021-22).
– Sound therapist, international teacher of Kundalini Yoga (2012) Level 2 KRI (2019) and Gong (2013), in his career he has trained more than 1,111 students in 9 countries, Sungazing (Solar Yoga according to Hira Ratan Manek).
– Bachelor of Economics and Business Sciences, former professor at the Universidad Pontificia de Comillas (1990-2014), trained in Personal Development and Systemic Therapy, Social Training and Anthroposophy.
– Volunteer in the Palliative Unit at Fundación San José (2016 and 2020).
Inscripciones: clic aquí